Sunday 5 November 2017

A speech for the environment


Hello my fellow classmates,
I am standing here in front of you to talk about a subject that we all should be concerned about. I want to talk about : climate change !
I want to show you that climate change is real, is important. It is not to late and we still can change our future. We all do things that pollute but it is in our way of living.
I know, my friends, that you imagine a great and safe future for you and your family.
We don’t want to see our world disappear and live more natural disasters because of our habits. And for all these reasons I want you to be conscious about what you do.
Take your bicycle or walk to reduce CO2 emission, use more green power.
I have a dream that one day our planet will find their ressources back. We all want to live in a healthier world to see our children live safe and happily. We don’t want to move from our houses, our countries, or even our planet ! Do you really want to leave everything ? No I don’t think so. That’s why I wish you would take action on climate change and « make our planet great again ! » , and let our children see the world like we see it or even better. Let them see the beauty of nature.
I hope I will make you think.

Thank you for listening to me !

Maylis FOSSES TES

No comments:

Post a Comment