Monday 9 February 2015

Charlie from Snow High School, Utah

The terrorist attack in France was horrible.  I remember when my mom read about it on the internet after it happened.  I'm upset that some people cannot coexist and they resort to taking lives instead.  Are you worried about more possible violence in France? 
Have a nice day Lea and I hope to hear from you soon. Sincerely, 
From Christine (Snow Hih School, Utah) to Léa (2nd GH - lycée Malraux - Biarritz)
Hello I heard about the terrorist attack. I am very 
sorry that happened. It’s a scary thing to go 
through. In 2001 we had a terrorist attack as well. 
Even though I don’t remember it, I know how scary it 
was because of everybody else. Although I’m not sure 
what exactly happened in France, I’m sure it still 
must be very scary. I tried to look it up on the 
Internet but I couldn’t find what I was looking for. 
Could you tell me what happened ? That would be very 
nice, I’d like to know.
Thank you !   
From Sylvie (Snow High School, Utah) to Alexandre (2nd EF- lycée Malraux, Biarritz)

No comments:

Post a Comment